Thursday, June 15, 2006

Name some things you are thankful for:

It's not thanksgiving but I figured this was a good prompter and we certainly need to be grateful more than once a year.

I'm thankful for several things:

  1. My Life
  2. My health
  3. My Husband (the best thing that ever happened to me)
  4. My Kids (The Joy & pride of my life)
  5. Gods provision in my life (I can't thank him enough)
  6. My Family (what a crazy one too, but I love them all)
  7. My Friends (what a great bunch)
  8. Scrapbooking (such a wonderful outlet)
  9. TLC (The best Scrapbooking Company out there)
  10. MY wonderful TLC team! (Certainly couldn't be where I am without you)
  11. My Awesome Upline! (Thanks for teaching me and letting me know TLC was right for me)
  12. For CKU and my CKU Buddies!

So what can you think of today, that you can be thankful for?

1 comment:

Jan said...

Awwwwww... so sweet! : )

I am thankful for your friendship!!!