Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It's the Little Things!

Have you ever played hide and go seek with a 4 yr. old? I tell you they have a way of making you forget the aches, the pains, the fact that your body is indeed getting older. Playing hide and go seek was the call of the day and oh boy did I have fun, especially in our new house since there are so many places to hide now.

As I was hiding from my son, and waiting for him to find me I can hear his little feet running on the carpet from room to room and at times I heard his giggles and excitement of thinking he had found me. (Incredible that with all his challenges in life he still has the ability to understand this simple concept of HIDE & GO SEEK!) I couldn't help but laugh all by myself and at one point I laughed so hard that a giggle noise popped out and I gave away my location, but I just loved playing the game and going back into time sort of speak! It really is a different place in my motherhood experience and one that I intend to enjoy to the fullest!

Being the mom of a 4 yr. old, 15 yr. old, and 18 yr.old bring many happy & special moments but it really is the little things that matter and that you will cherish the most!

No comments: