Sunday, June 11, 2006

Cars - This Movie was cute and funny!

WOW! We all had a great time watching this movie, and
we laughed hysterically. Besides Lightning McQueen, Mater was by far one of our favorites.

The little town that the movie focused on called Radiator Springs was a special little place and I couldn't agree more with my friend Jan that everyone needs a little bit of Radiator Springs in their life!

I think I'll buy this movie once it comes out on DVD for sure! It's a must have for our Disney Collection!

By the way telling Azriel we were going to see the movie Cars once the haircut was done worked like a charm! :)

1 comment:

Maby said...

Wasn't it cute?? I have bookmarked your blog as well... (and borrowed your CARS picture to make my entry before it's too outdated lol). Look forward to getting to know you more on the Latina Challenges.