Friday, March 24, 2006

Schedule is full..........

Ok so today, I have to run to Herff Jones to take my oldest son to pick out his graduation ring, yes I had not done this through the school so now I have to run to the actual store to get this taken care of. This is what happens when you procrastinate. I have to run to the bank and deposit my commission check from TLC! :) I have to get my flights taken care of, if I am going to attend TLC Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! I have to get some flyers printed for our booth and get my inventory up to date for the Orlando/Tampa Scrapbooking Expo which is coming up next week. I also have to check into the PODS and see if we will choose this route for our move next month. I have been boxing my things and my house looks like a mess! Eck!

TGIF!!! Maybe I can get out for the evening and forget about all of this for the night. But I better get going I have a busy day ahead of me! See you all later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Ms.Evelyn always so busy. Your house is beautiful! I wish you all the best! I can't wait to see you this June.
Love, Becky

Jan said...

oh busy, busy!!!!!! Yes, you better book that flight! : )