Monday, March 06, 2006

I am in countdown mode......Day 5

Only 4 more days for my Scrapbooking Retreat! Woo-hoo!!! I am sooooo.......looking forward to it. I went to Michael's today and purchased materials that are needed for the classes that I signed up for! Wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with a "bone folder" but it's listed in one of my classes. I haven't really ever found a need for one in the 4 + years that I have been scrapping, but I guess I will learn. LOL!!!

My very creative friend Annie will be vendoring at this event as a consultant for Top Line Creations and teaching classes at the retreat as well. Two of my closest friends (Marie & Ily) will be coming to the retreat and we will be rooming together and sharing this great experience. I am absolutely siked! I will definitely share some pictures when I come back!

1 comment:

Jan said...

OH, If I didn't just go to one... I'd be trying to find a way to come with you! LOL!!! Have fun!