Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oh dear Where is Evelyn?

I know, I know I am a terrible blogger. But I did warn you that I would be so you can't complain about it now, LOL!!! Anyhow, I do have a reasonable excuse for this long span of days without blogging. As you all know I am preparing for my move, I am literally surrounded with boxes and I have been trying to stay focused and committed to get some packing done in the time that I have left here. By end of day I am just to exhausted to even look at my computer.

My calendar is so full with other things during this month and April that I am hoping to get caught up before moving day comes. Just to give you an idea of what I have going on, I am working a Scrapbooking Expo at the end of this month from March 31 - April 2nd. April is promising to be one crazy filled month for me, my oldest son has his Graduation Prom Night on April 8th, then of course I have the final walk through of my house scheduled for Mid April and closing around the 24th and TLC Convention is on the 26th - 30th of April. In between all these dates I have other engagements such as medical appointments, TAXES and just miscellaneous things here and there. So I have been trying to get real while I can and get packing. As promised I said I would have more pictures of the house and here they go, there have been more things done since I took these pictures but at least you can see some progress! :)

This picture to the right is the pool.

No comments: