Friday, March 10, 2006

Countdown to ZER0.......I am off to the Scrapbook Retreat

Whew! Who knew packing and planning and getting all of your STUFF together would be so much work! LOL!! Well, when you have so much stuff it takes forever. I keep saying to myself, "well what if I need that?", and "what if I run out of this?" or "how about if they don't have that color of paper?" So as usual I end up taking a lot of stuff that I may not even use, but at least I have what I need with me. LOL!!!

Well, I guess I will see you when I get back and I promise to post some pictures so you can see my world of Scrapping!

3 comments:

Jan said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

Jan said...

here is where I get my blog prompts... (to answer your question)...
http://www.creativity-portal.com/prompts/imagination.prompt.html

Anonymous said...

Hi girl,
I hope you had lots of fun. I wish that I could have been there. Oh, well! I was looking at the size of your house wow! Can I move in!!!lol