Tuesday, August 01, 2006

CKU was the Bomb-diggidy!!!

Wow, I can't say enough about this CKU-Albums, it was AWESOME and by my experience it was the best I have been to. It was great having an Album Track and having that focus on that particular project and of course the opportunity of learning from the best of the best in this awesome Industry. I am so glad that I made the decision to go and I thank my dear friend and upline Jan for "teasing me" with the idea of going to CKU during TLC's convention this year. Jan you ROCK!! Thanks! I had the opportunity to meet and take photos with the STARS of the Scrapbooking World! If anyone knows me they know that I love Ali Edwards, I totally find her style so out of my box and she inspires me to think out of it. She is also an awesome spokes person for Autism, since she too shares the experience of having a child in the spectrum. Due to performing in the Dorm Contest we won some prizes and I was able to get her latest book, Ali was kind enough to sign it for me. This was a great and fun experience, and if you Scrapbook I highly recommend you attend a CKU!

Here I am with Becky, Cathy Z., Tim Holtz & Stacey (Junkitz owner & Artist)! These are just some of the Scrapbooking Industry Stars and some very talented and cool people, love 'em all!

I certainly don't want to forget to highlight my AWESOME Album Track teachers the infamous Junkitz Gals "Stacey, Janna & Theresa" I soooooo enjoyed their class, the album was great and these ladies are just so totally off the top COOL & CRAZY!!! They even danced every day in our class and got the students involved to dance with them too! LOL!! It was absolutely a fun class and I even dare to say the BEST Album track there!

I'm having trouble uploading the image of my wonderful CKU instructors, but I will create a new post with their pictures so you can see how much fun they were!


1 comment:

Jan said...

Great photos!!! I miss ya!!!!!