Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Off to CKU!!

These past few days I have been busy preparing myself for CKU, gathering pictures, supplies for the classes, etc. etc. For those of you wondering, CKU stands for Creating Keepsakes University! I am heading to Atlanta GA to join some of my TLC friends and others to have a week of intense Scrapbooking Classes with the best and elite of the industry. I had the wonderful opportunity to attend a CKU here in Orlando last year with my upline Jan Pepe and I LOVED IT!!!! It was totally the best experience and I came home with sooooo much STUFF!! Its just a blast, plus our DORM (Group of Ladies) won the Singing Contest! Yes we sang and WON!!! So you know we did something right, LOL.

In any case, our DORM this year has entered the Singing Contest and we were nominated to perform among other competitors, so I will have to let you know how we do this year! So keep your fingers crossed for me and my DORM. For more information on CKU go to www.creatingkeepsakes.com you will see the link to CKU on the left! This year I am participating in CKU Albums I believe it is even more intricate and intense than last year the goal is to come home with 2 completed Albums, so I am siked! I was planning on uploading some pictures from last years CKU but Blogger is having issues and is not allowing uploads at this moment and I really have to get going and get ready for my upcoming trip, it's a 7hr. drive from here. So I will catch you all when I come back on the 30th!!!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I miss you already!!!!! Hope you get home safely! Had a blast with you! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you:-) Sounds like you are going to have a blast.
marie