Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Brave little one!

My little guy today went to preschool and it seemed as though all was going well, until it came to the final moment of saying goodbye and then it happened! The panic, the crying & screaming and Mommy (me of course) had to do an about face and say good bye with a lump on her throat, as I watched from a distance the teacher cradling him and consoling him as I normally would. The temptation was there to run in and grab him and tell him it was going to be ok, but I held back!

I had a strange feeling this was going to happen, because his goodbye was very similar yesterday the only thing was that he put on that BRAVE look on his face as I walked out of the room, as if though he was putting up the front just for me. Today he was just not as strong, poor little guy....he really was trying to be a Brave little one for me again.

Hopefully, tomorrow it will be better.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Just coming to say .... I MISS YA!!!!!!!! Hope you're doing well!