Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

WOW! A whole year gone by completely, incredible as it seems it is even more incredible that I haven't posted in months! I have truly been busy, new job, adjusting to having a son in college and just life in itself has taken a turn. All is good, but I sure did miss posting and reading your comments from time to time. As I mentioned, I am working part-time now in an Opthalmologists office, it has been great and so far I am really enjoying it. Nice to be out and having some purpose outside of being a mom.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and I pray that the New Year brings you showers of blessings and hope for a brighter tomorrow!

My goal is to post more often and give you updates on some of my upcoming events. I have set a lot of goals before me for this year and I hope to accomplish them all. I hate doing New Years resolutions because I know 9 out of 10 times they are broken. So instead I have placed some goals for myself and writing to you today is the 2nd one I have kept so far. So I think I am doing good.

I will post pictures soon so you can all see some of the things we have been up to in the Rodriguez family.

No comments: