Monday, February 20, 2006

The start of a blog

Ok, so I am soooooooo NEW to this blogging world. I guess I am just going to see how I can accommodate it to my already busy life. But hey, everyone seems to have one, and everyone seems to like BLOGGING! It's the new Journal of the 21st Century!

Well, let see what can I BLOG about? I have been sick for the past few days, totally out of my element. My dear husband has had to take care of me and the kids for the past few days. Thank you honey! :) Other than that, all is normal, my 18 year old is working towards his college scholarships and SAT's, and graduation and oh dear, lots going on with that whole thing. My 15 year old has also been under the weather these past few days, with a terrible cold and throat ache and YUCK!!! My 4 year old has been his usual self even though he too is battling a cold. So there is not much to BLOG about that is fun and interesting lately! Hopefully I will have better news tomorrow......................... :)

No comments: