Monday, February 27, 2006

Dancing with the Stars




Gosh were you not surprised at the elimination last night? I certainly was, I really thought that the final two would have been Staci & Toni and the winners of course Drew & Cheryl. But not for once did I think that Jerri & Anna would have made it all the way to the final two. I mean they were good but I thought that Staci & Toni were awesome. I was so happy that Drew & Cheryl won the competition, they not only danced well, but their performances were always filled with such entertainment and stunts. They were absolutely incredible!!

I really have taken a liking to this whole ballroom dancing. It is just so elegant and classy, not to mention so very sexy! I really believe this show has shed a fresh new light on this type of dance that was once so popular. I think many people including the young are taking another look at what real dancing is about.

Ballroom dancing has received such attention now a days ( a great part because of the "Dancing with the Stars show) that even Antonio Banderas is starring in a new movie called "Take the Lead" , that has incorporated Ballroom Dancing as part of the focal point of the movie. This movie is going to be awesome, it is actually based on a true story of High School students that are considered to be "school rejects" and Antonio Banderas is the teacher that is running the detention for these students. Of course in every detention there is work to do and he feels that he can make a difference with these students by teaching them none other than Ballroom dancing!

In a theatre near you on April 7th........

No comments: