Friday, February 24, 2006

Building a House

Ok, Ok! I am a terrible blogger, I haven't blogged for days now! I have honestly been thinking about it though, LOL!!! Between me being sick and everyone else getting sick I have been one busy mommy! :)

So just to fill you in, we have been in the process of building a house now for about a year. Actual building did not start until last October but the paper work and selections and official contract started back in May.

Building a house.........Gosh that is no easy task! There is paper work, people asking you questions about everything you can think of, decision making on colors & styles, more questions to answer, just when you think you have it all figured out.....you have to go searching for more answers to other questions you didn't think of first only now your too far down in the process to bail out, LOL!!

It took us 12 years to finally decide ok, we no longer fit in our current home and it's time to move on to bigger and better things. Wow, 12 years of memories in our current house, we certainly will miss this place. This was our very 1st Official house that we purchased here in Florida.

I wanted to share some of the photos of the building process of our new home. Hopefully, in the not so distant future we can have one BIG HAPPY SCRAPPIN PARTY!!! Yippee! I would love to have that happen. Ok! But let me move in first......we are actually about 7 weeks away from that happening but here goes some of the last photos I took, I will be taking some more photos tomorrow hopefully and sharing those with you later on. But here's what I have so far........


Beginnng phases of Construction......










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations on the new house Evelyn! It looks nice and big. Hope you feel better too from the sickness. :)