Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Cricut


Has anyone heard of this fantastic machine? I am getting ready for a retreat that I will be attending in about a week in which I will be playing and actually working on my pictures. LOL!!!! One must have fun, it can't be all work and no play.

Anyhow, this is one of the items that they have been talking about and promoting alot. This fantastic portable machine is a die-cut machine from ProvoCraft that lets you cut shapes, letters & phrases in minutes and in a variety of sizes. It uses a cartridge and there is no need for a computer. You can create borders and letters, up to 5 1/2" and 12" long. It's Scrapbooking at it's Best!!!

I'm thinking I have to have this little contraption, I mean it simply is great and they have several cartridges that are available with different font styles that are just awesome!

Go check it out! www.cricut.com and view the video they have online.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this really new on the market? Seems like the Wishblade minus the computer?

Jan said...

Oh yes, I want one of these!!!!! You'll have to tell me how it does!