Thursday, April 03, 2008

RANDOM Things you may or may not know about ME:

  1. I love to sing
  2. I enjoy reading
  3. I listen to music constantly
  4. My favorite music: All kinds, but I enjoy R&B and jazz most
  5. I should be moving to Chicago, IL (at some point, LOL)
  6. I have 3 boys and absolutely adore them, I enjoy being a MOM!
  7. I was raised by my precious Grandparents
  8. I am a Christian believer
  9. I have been married to my First Love for 21 years
  10. I absolutely LOVE Scrapbooking
  11. My extended family is a total of 120 plus 3 more on the way and counting!
  12. Finally, I have the best group of friends in my LIFE anyone can have! Im talking about all of you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who your S.I.S.T.A.'s???

Evelyn said...

Dear Anonymous:

See blog posted on March 17th and you will see who my S.I.S.T.A's are and what it means.