Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baking a Cake just to Bake!


So I had this Devil's Chocolate Cake in my pantry and simply decided to bake it! My boys were asking me what the special occasion was, because I usually just make cupcakes for school functions, holidays or for the little guys birthday's, but today I decided to bake a cake.

What was the special occassion? Nothing at all, just wanted to make a cake for me and my boys and celebrate life! That's all, nothing extraordinary. I did take the time to decorate it a bit and play with the frosting and some frosting tips that I had for a while, but that's it.

For all you Chocolate lovers, I have to say it was delicious!!! Yum, yum, yum!

3 comments:

Jan said...

That's so wonderful!!!!! What a pretty cake too!

Anonymous said...

Okay now you can make one for Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Now, that's a YUMMY way to celebrate everday life. I say enjoy the little things.


Love Ya!
Annie