Monday, April 07, 2008

Spring Break is over!

Well it was back to the real world today! I was in such denial, that I even woke up late, ugh! I set the alarm but forgot to turn it on. That would help wouldn't it. Well, Azriel was about 20 minutes late, not too bad but still late.

I guess it will be a bit hard this week getting used to the waking up early and homework at the end of the day so I better have me a couple of cups of coffee, LOL!!! Maybe that will help.

We sort of relaxed this Spring break, we did the whole being cozy at home, and having fun with our friends in the neighborhood. We did go to the movies and saw "Horton, Hears a Who?" cute movie. At least from what I saw, but I did fall asleep I was so tired so I missed a middle part of the movie. LOL!!! I guess the seats were too comfortable.

The weather here has been rainy for the most part so although we had plans to visit SeaWorld we are holding off for some better weather! I hope we are able to go soon, Azriel really misses going and seeing the dolphins and Shamu. He calls them his best friends (cute).

Short post, I hope to have more fun things later! LOL!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds like a nice break!!! : )