Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thankful

After all these days of just incredible situations going on in the world, Cyclones in Myanmar, Earthquakes in China, Tornadoes in the U.S. I had to take a moment to reflect and be thankful.

Thankful, that my friends that were in the path of the Tornadoe that hit parts of Georgia, are ok and suffered minimal damages. Thankful for the update that was posted by Heidi Swapp that she and her family are also ok! That was incredible that she was able to finally update and let all her Scrapbooking fans know that her family and her were not affected by that Horrible Earthquake in China! She knew people were worried for her and her family and took the time to update us. Thanks HEIDI!!!

So I am simply thankful, that no one that I knew by friendship or by Scrapbooking connection, was affected by these acts of Nature.

My prayers go out to the victims and families here in the U.S., in Myanmar and in China! May God be with them all during these difficult times.

1 comment:

Jan said...

You are so sweet!! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! I'll email you once I get our plans laid out more!! : )