Thursday, May 15, 2008

Scrapbook Celebration

Scrapping Servant Blog Party
I went to visit my friend Jan's blog and saw this post to join Carolyn by celebrating National Scrapbooking Month on her blog!!! There are plans to have tutorials, sketches, prizes, etc!! So I decided to join in on the fun.

If you are visiting from her site, I'm Evelyn and I'm a stay at home mom. I have 3 boys ages, 20, 17 and 6 and I also have a pekingnese dog who is also a boy. Lots of testosterone in my house, LOL. I have been married for 21 years this May 16th is my 21st Wedding Anniversary. I am obviously a scrapbooker, love the craft, love the art inspiring moments and enjoying the journey.

So go ahead and check out the links and hopefully we can all have some fun together.

4 comments:

Lisa G. said...

Hi Evelyn, it's great to meet you!
I saw your blog on Scrapping Servant and wanted to stop by and say hello. You have a wonderful blog and it's always so wonderful to meet fellow scrapbookers :)
*Hugs* Lisa aka TheScrapPrincess

Forgetfulone said...

Hi. Nice to meet you. I found you through scrapping servant. It's so fun blog-hopping and meeting new people.

Anonymous said...

I clicked on your blog from the Blog Party :) It's good to meet another avid scrapbooker. Your "about me" statement makes me want to get some of my pages done!

Happy 21st Anniversary :)

Unknown said...

Happy scrapping and blogging!