Saturday, May 31, 2008

New changes, New demands!

Ok, so I hope that you all had a great Memorial Day weekend and were able to get some down time. I know I did, and it has been hard to get back into the groove again.

My family and I went to the beach for the weekend and boy it was beautiful, although the waters were a bit rough. Not the normal for the beaches in Sarasota, Florida but the boys did have a great time. I will try to get some photos or layouts up so that you can all see the fun.

To bring you all up to date on me, I have taken a HUGE step in my life and decided to enroll in college once again. This is why the disappearance and M.I.A. on my part for the last few days, I have been trying to adjust to the change so bear with me. I think I will be ok, now that I understand what my schedule will look like for classes but it has been a week of craziness! LOL! As you can see by the logo, it is an online college and so I am in what they call a "Distance Learning Environment", which essentially means that I take my classes via the internet.

As some of you may know or not know, my love has always been in the Medical field and so back when I first went to college I was majoring in Nursing. However, the current demands with my youngest son plus the scheduling demands of clinicals just don't allow me to go into the Nursing program at this time. So I decided to major in Health Care Administration. This program was available via online and it gives me the flexibility I need at this moment, with the opportunity of possibly reconsidering Nursing in the future.

I do want to report that I received my very first "A" on one of the first assignments for this past week. And do you know what the report had to be about? BLOGGING! I think I know a little bit about that. LOL!!! So of course I "A-ced" it.

1 comment:

Jan said...

BEST WISHES for your classes!!!! I'm sure you're excited to be going back to something you wanted to do.