Monday, March 17, 2008

S.I.S.T.A. Scrappers Weekend!

Wow this was fun!! It was Scrapbook time this past weekend at my house, and we all had such a great time!!!! We scrapped, we danced, we sang, we ate, we drank, and we even went on a field trip to different area Srapbook stores. Yes it was great as always!

We finally came up with a name for our Scrapping group, and that was a surprise in itself, after many ideas floating around, and attempts to agree on one, we simply came up with one in the midst of a conversation! LOL, and poof there it was......S.I.S.T.A. Scrappers which means Scrapbooking In Style Together Always.
The fun part of course was our field trip day on Saturday when we went together to different area Scrapbook Stores, we had such a great time!
I love these ladies and they truly have become true Sisters to me, I wouldn't want to be on this journey without them. Surely once my move to Chicago becomes a reality, I will miss the fun times we have had together across the years.

Here we are exhausted after a whole afternoon of Scrapbook shopping! LOL!!! Ok, ok, we were actually waiting for one of our SISTA's to come out of the store and she wouldn't (you know who you are, lol) so we took a nap while we waited!





















1 comment:

Jan said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! Love the group name.