Thursday, July 13, 2006

Digital Scrapooking


I am so proud to say that Top Line Creations is the first Direct Sales Scrapbooking Company to launch and tap into the Digital Scrapbooking market. I received the LifeTimez software the other day and began to play with it immediately. I have never scrapbooked digitally before and by the look of these pages you can see that even those with no experience can use this software. It is just so easy and I love it!!!! Now all those photos I have that I have not done anything with can find a beautiful home and I can share them easier with family and friends. For more information on this software you can go to my website at www.simplescrappin.com or visit my TLC website at www.topline-creations.com/scrapmania. Here are a few pages that I did using this awesome new software!!!



3 comments:

Jan said...

Your layouts are awesome!!!!

Maby said...

I tried digital scrapbooking in March of this year and have not even thought about pulling out the paper supplies!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those look really great! Congrats!