Wednesday, May 24, 2006

House photos!!! FINALLY! :)

Ok so we finally moved in to the house, it's been 5 weeks now since we moved in. I had promised some more updated photos of the house when it was done and so here they go. Moving is a whole lot of work and unpacking I think is worse, trying to situate yourself and find a place for everything that already had a place is kind of strange and time consuming. In the photos I tried to minimize the view of the mess of moving, so hopefully you will only see the "beauty" in this whole process and not the "craziness", LOL!!! Just keep in mind it is all a work in Progress. :)

Ok now that you have seen the first floor let's go to the second floor!!!

This is definitely a Scraproom in progress and technically it's my husbands "office" its just that I took over! LOL!!

3 comments:

Jan said...

How wonderful!!!! Thanks for sharing the photos! I hope to one day see it in person. It looks lovely!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the house it is AWESOME!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loving the 'castle'! I hope to get the full tour in a couple of weeks. God continue to bless you and your family, and let you enjoy it for many years to come. I'm very happy for you guys.