Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day/Graduation Day

How many of you can say that you have shared a Mother's day with your son's High School Graduation? Not many I am sure! But I can, LOL!!! Yes my sons graduation was on Mother's Day and what a great day it was! It was bitter sweet, a Mother's day full of pride for what my son has accomplished thus far and the reality of his growing up into a young adult. Luis graduated with a GPA of 3.5 and was certainly beaming with pride. Due to the day being so filled with the holiday at hand we chose to be very aware that it was HIS SPECIAL DAY! A milestone in his life and one that I wanted to be sure would not overshadowed with a holiday that I will continue to celebrate each year, High School graduation comes once in a lifetime!!


The proud parents!

Grandma & Luis!

Chris Tapia (his buddy) & Luis

The whole gang!
WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ALL!

2 comments:

Jan said...

Oh wow!! I can't even imagine the day when my kids will graduate. You must be soooo proud!!! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Evelyn, just saw the pics. Congratulations to Luis! Now it's off to college. Amy says hi too. She couldn't believe how much the guys have grown. Hope to see you all in June. Love always...