Thursday, June 12, 2008

Work, School, Work, School....my oh my

Well as you can see, I have been a bit busy, but I wanted to stop in and let you know that I am keeping my head above water. It has been a crazy week! School is out and I have the boys all home, with the exception of one that is now working.

I am also working from home as part of a call center for a company that takes the orders for TV infomercials. Then of course there is school work that keeps me busy. Not complaining, I am excited about this new chapter in my life. However, I am finding it harder to come on here and blog, keep up with emails, check in on facebook and myspace. Whew! Did I cover it all? LOL! Goodness, we have so much on our plate now a days.

With that said, I will probably not be around all of these as much as I used to be. But I do promise to come on here as much as my time will allow to keep you posted.
So far so good on the School front, nothing but "A"s. So I am happy!

Have a great remaining of the week!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Wow, you sound very busy!!! Good luck keeping up with everything. I hope we can still visit with you while we are down there, but I understand if you need the time to study or be with your family.